Wednesday, April 22, 2009

More about life...

After TNT last night I came back to my room and as I said in the previous blog, I found out one of my friends from High School died. I just sat there, well I started wonder where my roomie was cuz she wasn't back from work yet and it was 12:30... I didn't really think much of it cuz I was trying to figure stuff out. She finally got back and I decided to take a walk to get my mind off of stuff. She seemed upset but so was I so I just let it go. Turn out she found out her younger sister tried to commit suicide last night and was taken to the hospital. I couldn't believe all of this was going on. Then I went in to Anatomy today and I found out Matt, who was in a severe car accident a few weeks ago, was taken back to the hospital because he had an infection. I keep wondering why God is testing me with all these things, and I know he has a reason I just don't know how to deal with all of this right now... So as you go about your day please pray for Nia and Matt's recovery and for Murph's family...

No comments:

Post a Comment