Thursday, March 5, 2009

Life (Something I wrote after graduation and re-edited while in college)

It seems like just yesterday I embarked on a new journey in a brand new school. I never thought that I would be a senior; it always seemed so far away. Although the road was sometimes rocky, it all turned out okay in the end. This time has been a huge transition for me, with each year came more responsibilities and stress. For the most part I have handled it well, and others I haven't. I still can't really believe that I graduated from Bethel Park Senior High School less than a year ago and moved away. Bethel Park is the place that I have grown to know and love my entire life. All of my friends have become like family, spending countless hours together, and to think this could be the end of many of those bonds.

I went back to visit Bethel Park, for the first time since I started college, to catch up with my favorite teachers and friends. I was amazed to see all of my friends and how much everyone changed. I really wish I could go back in time and spend time with all of my high school friends, but at the same time I have no idea where I would be if it weren't for my friends at college that have truely helped me and saved me. I am so greatful for all of those in my life and for every moment we spend together.

I also want to say, that if I had hurt any of you or made you believe that I didn't care about you, I'm sorry. I love each one of you guys and I deeply care about you as a person and I'll be rooting for in whatever you will pursue in life. I left our school with my head held up high and remembering all the great memories I have been honored with over the past four years.



Love always,

Virginia Kathryn Kreisel.

No comments:

Post a Comment